Ed Billeaud: Rough roads tough on cars | SummitDaily.com

Ed Billeaud: Rough roads tough on cars

A quick question: To whom do I send the bill for the re-alignment my

car needs after driving through all the potholes for the past several months? CDOT, Summit County, or Town of Breckenridge? Or can I just deduct it from my property taxes?

And, if somebody blows a tire and crashes into me, same question?

Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

As a Summit Daily News reader, you make our work possible.

Now more than ever, your financial support is critical to help us keep our communities informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having on our residents and businesses. Every contribution, no matter the size, will make a difference.

Your donation will be used exclusively to support quality, local journalism.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User