Keystone incorporation election:
Past news coverage:
Registered Keystone voters should have received ballots shortly after Sept. 4.
Any ballots being sent-in via mail must be received by the election commission before 7 p.m. on Sept. 18, which is why residents who have yet to vote are encouraged to drop their ballot off in-person.
This can be done at the Keystone Center, located at 1628 Saints John Road. The ballot drop box will be opened from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sept. 19, 23, 25 and 26.
To read the full draft of the proposed charter and to see a sample ballot question, go to IncorporateKeystone.WildApricot.org/.
Opinion editorials and letters:
Opinion | Keystone Incorporation Committee: Becoming a town brings benefits
Opinion | County commissioners: Your frequently asked questions answered regarding Keystone Incorporation
Opinion | Bruce Butler: The new town of Keystone
March 24: Letter to the Editor | There are too many negatives to making Keystone its own town; vote no
March 24: Letter to the Editor | Vacation rental owners support Keystone incorporation
March 23: Letter to the Editor | I have bad feelings about Keystone incorporation
Feb. 23: Letter to the Editor: Local representation is crucial for Keystone’s future as a town
Feb. 23: Letter to the Editor | Keystone should be free from Summit County government control
Feb. 17: Letter to the Editor | Don’t trust the county’s scare tactics about Keystone incorporation
Jan. 26: Letter to the Editor | We need more clarity about the possible Keystone incorporation plans
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Summit County races and issues:
- Elisabeth Lawrence picked to continue serving as Summit County commissioner
- Summit County reelects Jaime FitzSimons as sheriff
- Stacey Nell chosen to lead Summit County Clerk and Recorder’s Office
- Summit County approves two tax-related ballot measures aimed at aiding workforce housing, child care and emergency services
- Town of Dillon voters approve lodging-related taxes but workforce housing ballot question remains too close to call
- Colorado Gov. Jared Polis wins decisive reelection over challenger Ganahl
- Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser retains seat, fends off Republican challenger
- Democrat Jena Griswold claims victory for Colorado Secretary of State, opponent concedes the race
- McCluskie wins Colorado House of Representatives District 13 seat
- Michael Bennet elected to his 3rd U.S. Senate term as Colorado voters reject Republican Joe O’Dea
- Boulder Democrat Joe Neguse reelected to 3rd term in U.S. House