Keystone summer festival tickets set to go on sale Friday
Tickets for Keystone’s summer festivals go on sale Friday, Feb. 14, according to a news release from Keystone Neighborhood Co., which is an association that oversees River Run Village at the base of Keystone Resort, among other properties.
The summer schedule includes:
- Bacon & Bourbon Festival from June 27-28, $20-$65
- Wine & Jazz Festival from July 11-12, $60-$120
- River Run Art Festival from July 25-26, free
- Bluegrass & Beer Festival from Aug. 1-2, $40-$80
- Mountain Town Music on Aug. 15, free
- Keystone Oktoberfest on Sept. 5, $35
Support Local Journalism
As a Summit Daily News reader, you make our work possible.
Now more than ever, your financial support is critical to help us keep our communities informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having on our residents and businesses. Every contribution, no matter the size, will make a difference.
Your donation will be used exclusively to support quality, local journalism.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User