5th Judicial District offers access to family resources in the courts
October 20, 2016
Colorado's 5th Judicial District (Clear Creek, Eagle, Lake and Summit counties) is offering legal resources and assistance to couples and families representing themselves in family law matters during an event at the Summit County Justice Center in Breckenridge from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Tuesday, October 25, 2016.
A variety of professional services will be available at no cost. They include a parenting class from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. to fulfill requirements in domestic-relations cases. Full services begin at 2 p.m. including counselors to help create a parenting plan, mediation services, attorneys to assist in legal based questions, Legal Aid services including information on financial aid, and assistance in completing domestic-relations court forms. Spanish interpretation will be available for all services.
Parents with children are asked to make child-care arrangements; services will not be available to people who bring children to the event.
For more information, please contact Family Court Facilitator Laurie Mactavish at 970-547-2636.
Trending In: Local
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Summit Human Services honored with state award
- Hiker who died on Quandary identified as 67-year-old David Law
- Bears are ransacking unsecured dumpsters in Summit County, and one resident has had enough
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Tyler Gorrell, a 33-year-old Denver resident, is missing in Silverthorne’s backcountry
- New and approved in Silverthorne: Town gives 114-room hotel preliminary OK