9Health Fair registration deadline approaching Feb. 27
February 22, 2017
For going on its third decade, the 9Health Fair returns to Summit County on Saturday, April 8, and organizers want to remind all health and wellness vendors they need to register by Monday, Feb. 27.
The event, featuring the Wellness Village for access to affordable and convenient health screenings, will once again take place at Summit High School. And like last year, the health fair is expanding the focus from merely providing discount screenings to offering attendees the resources for living a healthy, well-balanced life.
The village will promote local businesses with experts and education to help people create and maintain healthy habits. Whether a new or previous vendor, hosts 9Health, Summit County Rotary and Centura Health encourage all wellness organizations to apply for exhibit space no later than Feb. 27. Interested parties should contact Dave Murray at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-908-2819.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9