Will Clipman and Leon Littlebird to perform concert for Summit Musicians Relief Fund
May 16, 2018
A benefit house concert for the Summit Musicians Relief Fund will be held on the evening of Wednesday, May 23. The concert will feature the "SunDog Twins," Will Clipman and Leon Littlebird, who perform music steeped in ancestral music and Native American tradition. The concert is sponsored by Joan Houlton and Meredith Van Dyne, and refreshments will be served.
The Summit Musicians Relief Fund is a non-profit that helps local musicians deal with financial hardships created by major medical events through benefit concerts and silent auctions. The organization was founded by Leon Littlebird and the late Arnie J. Green after both musicians battled leukemia. Green passed in 2015, but Littlebird and the local community have kept the fund going to help other musicians in need.
The May 23 concert will be held at 7 p.m. at a house in Keystone. To RSVP and for directions to the house concert, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Local
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Glitchy DMV systems, hiker deaths, understaffed jail — just some of the issues facing Summit County
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Summit Human Services honored with state award
- Breckenridge’s short-term rentals won’t see any ‘no-knock raids,’ staff explains
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- Drug dealer gets 5 years for selling fatal dose of Fentanyl
- Mountain Lyon Cafe in Silverthorne will migrate a few blocks this fall
- Silverthorne resident comes to rescue of choking man