Will Clipman and Leon Littlebird to perform concert for Summit Musicians Relief Fund
May 16, 2018
A benefit house concert for the Summit Musicians Relief Fund will be held on the evening of Wednesday, May 23. The concert will feature the "SunDog Twins," Will Clipman and Leon Littlebird, who perform music steeped in ancestral music and Native American tradition. The concert is sponsored by Joan Houlton and Meredith Van Dyne, and refreshments will be served.
The Summit Musicians Relief Fund is a non-profit that helps local musicians deal with financial hardships created by major medical events through benefit concerts and silent auctions. The organization was founded by Leon Littlebird and the late Arnie J. Green after both musicians battled leukemia. Green passed in 2015, but Littlebird and the local community have kept the fund going to help other musicians in need.
The May 23 concert will be held at 7 p.m. at a house in Keystone. To RSVP and for directions to the house concert, please e-mail email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne passes Summit County’s strictest rules on short-term rentals
- Amendment 75 aims to close loophole in Colorado’s campaign finance law
- Summit Medical Center Foundation raises $257k for high altitude research center
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Sen. Bennet secures federal funding, resources against aquatic nuisance species
- Arapahoe Basin, Loveland ski areas announce opening days for 2018-19 season
- Parking garage talks suggest warming relationship between Breckenridge, Vail Resorts
- Breckenridge OKs $8 million to build town-owned fiber optic network
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- Mama bear and her three cubs spend the night in Snowmass building