Health care panel and forum today at Silverthorne Pavilion
May 17, 2018
The Summit Chamber will be holding a townhall forum and panel discussion about health care in the High Country at the Silverthorne Pavilion on Friday from noon to 1:30 p.m. The public is invited to this event to find out why health care premiums are so high in the mountains and learn about proposed solutions to lower costs and improve services.
The panel will feature prominent local business and government officials, including Mike Conway, Division of Insurance commissioner; Paul Chodkowski, CEO of St. Anthony Summit Medical Center; Tamara Drangstveit, executive director of FIRC; County Commissioner Dan Gibbs and House Rep. Millie Hamner. Sandwiches and soft drinks will be provided.
Trending In: Local
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Glitchy DMV systems, hiker deaths, understaffed jail — just some of the issues facing Summit County
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Summit Human Services honored with state award
- Breckenridge’s short-term rentals won’t see any ‘no-knock raids,’ staff explains
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- Drug dealer gets 5 years for selling fatal dose of Fentanyl
- Mountain Lyon Cafe in Silverthorne will migrate a few blocks this fall
- Silverthorne resident comes to rescue of choking man