Annual education trivia night fundraiser in S’thorne March 31
March 2, 2017
The Education Foundation of the Summit hosts its annual Trivia Night fundraiser to support the Summit School District on Friday, March 31, in Silverthorne.
The community event pits teams of eight against each other for a first-place $1,000 prize toward the Summit public school of their choice. The fast-paced, fun evening, which included a free buffet dinner and silent auction, is a local favorite that's become a tradition.
Sponsorships packages are available, or you can register as a team for $200 or as an individual for $25, for the event, which runs from 5:30-9:30 p.m. at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Of the funds raised, 100 percent will go directly toward STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics) education, the Eileen Finkel Innovative Teaching Awards, scholarships for seniors and grants to support parent PTA/PTO groups.
If you don't already have a team, you can register yourself and join a team when you arrive. To sign up, visit the event's registration page.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case