Annual education trivia night fundraiser in S’thorne March 31
March 2, 2017
The Education Foundation of the Summit hosts its annual Trivia Night fundraiser to support the Summit School District on Friday, March 31, in Silverthorne.
The community event pits teams of eight against each other for a first-place $1,000 prize toward the Summit public school of their choice. The fast-paced, fun evening, which included a free buffet dinner and silent auction, is a local favorite that's become a tradition.
Sponsorships packages are available, or you can register as a team for $200 or as an individual for $25, for the event, which runs from 5:30-9:30 p.m. at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Of the funds raised, 100 percent will go directly toward STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics) education, the Eileen Finkel Innovative Teaching Awards, scholarships for seniors and grants to support parent PTA/PTO groups.
If you don't already have a team, you can register yourself and join a team when you arrive. To sign up, visit the event's registration page.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Brecknridge’s Beaver Run spa boasts new perks after $100,000 remodel
- Summit Sheriff’s Office awarded grant for search and rescue