Application deadline for new workforce housing in Breckenridge is Friday
May 30, 2018
For anyone who wants to get in on the next wave of workforce housing in Breckenridge, Friday's deadline to apply for the upcoming lottery at Blue 52 is fast approaching.
Applications for the Blue 52 workforce-housing development in Breckenridge can be downloaded at Blue52Breckenridge.com or picked up at Summit Combined Housing Authority, 110 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge.
People will need to submit their applications to the Summit Combined Housing Authority with a conditional lender approval and $35 non-refundable application fee.
On June 15, there will be a lottery to determine which applicants will be offered contracts, and move-ins are expected from July to November.
For more, go to the website or call Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties at 970-306-6785 or 970-485-1571.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial