Apply now: Breckenridge wants to add new events committee member
October 31, 2018
For anyone who loves participating in the many happenings across Breckenridge, the town is inviting that person to join its events committee and help map the future of town events.
The committee is tasked with being the single, primary point of contact for evaluating potential events and the impact they might have on the community, according to town staff. Committee members are selected based on their background, and interest and involvement with Breckenridge's many events.
Members can be individuals or people who represent for-profit businesses or nonprofit organizations in Breckenridge. The committee meets at 9 a.m. on the first Wednesday of every month. To apply, send a letter of interest to assistant town manager Shannon Haynes at email@example.com no later than Monday.
Trending In: Local
- Copper Mountain looks to open American Flyer by Christmas
- Vail Resorts to announce recipients of $2.3 million in community grant awards
- Colorado Mountain College purchases Breckenridge apartment buildings, certifies mill levy
- Registration open for winter classes at Silverthorne Recreation Center
- SHS kids score big at regional jazz competition
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Loveland Pass closed due to snow slide, will remain closed overnight
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Frisco approves new short-term rental ordinance