Aspen-Sopris Ranger meeting in Basalt, Monday, Nov. 28
November 27, 2016
The Aspen-Sopris Ranger District hosts a public meeting about the proposed Upper Fryingpan Vegetation Management project on Monday, Nov. 28 from 6-7:30 p.m. at Basalt Town Hall.
The event is intended to provide information about the project, and allow attendees to ask questions and submit written feedback. Comments can also be submitted electronically or via snail mail within the comment time period through Dec. 5. These responses help the Forest Service complete its environmental assessment, which is used to determine potential environmental impacts.
More information about the Fryingpan project is available at: fs.usda.gov/project/?project=50171. Written comments can be submitted at: Karen Schroyer c/o Brett Crary, Forester/Silviculturist, PO Box 309, Carbondale, CO 801623, or by fax: (970) 963-1012. To send electronically, go to: https://cara.ecosystem-management.org/Public/CommentInput?Project=50171.
Finally, additional information can be obtained from Brett Crary at (970) 328-5899 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, please plan to join at 101 Midland Ave. in Basalt on Monday night.
Trending In: Local
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs