Best-Selling author, illustrator to share new book Friday at South Branch Library
July 27, 2017
The South Branch Library in Breckenridge will host Zachariah Ohora, illustrator of the New York Times best-seller "Wolfie the Bunny," from 11 a.m. to noon today.
During his appearance, Ohora will read from his newly published children's book, "The Not So Quiet Library." According to his website, the author and illustrator won the 2011 Society of Illustrators Founders Award for his debut book, "Stop Snoring Bernard!" His follow up work, "Not Fits Nilson!" was named the Huffington Post Best Children's Book of 2013 and honored with numerous other awards.
"Mr. Ohora will create a fun, interactive experience for children of all ages," said Megan Bushman, who's in charge of children's programming at the South Branch Library, 103 S. Harris St. "Come join us for a storytime like no other with a performance and live drawing."
Ohora's latest book, "The Not So Quiet Library" hit shelves this month. For more about the author and illustrator, ZOhora.com.
Trending In: Local
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland Ski Area death
- Justin Erwin trial hears testimony from accuser’s boyfriend, bartenders
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships
- Erwin faces his accuser, law enforcement officials, in second day of testimony
- Is it time for Summit County residents to start prepping roofs for winter?