Bethany Immigration, a group that provides legal assistance to immigrants, hosting benefit dinner
November 11, 2016
Bethany Immigration, a Frisco-based nonprofit that provides legal assistance for immigration matters, will host a benefit dinner on Saturday, Nov. 12, from 6–7:30 p.m. at the Summit County Senior and Community Center in Frisco.
Authentic Mexican food prepared by local restaurants will be served, and all proceeds go toward helping local immigrants navigate the highly complex process of obtaining citizenship and legal status. Adult tickets are $15 and tickets for children ages 3 to 10 are $10. They can be purchased at the door or by calling (970) 668-6060.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9