Breckenridge company using modeling process to cut costs in home design
February 18, 2017
Trilogy Partners, a Breckenridge-based home design company, is being recognized as a pioneer in industry by Trimble SketchUp. Trilogy Partners has been using the project management modeling process in the early stages of home design. The process enables the company to create their design in 3D. The company's CEO, Michael Rath, said that this can help lower costs because construction problems can be resolved before they happen.
Trimble SketchUp, the company that helped develop the modeling process, will feature Rath in a blog interview talking about the company's strategy using the program.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge swearing in new police chief on April 23
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017