Breckenridge company using modeling process to cut costs in home design
February 18, 2017
Trilogy Partners, a Breckenridge-based home design company, is being recognized as a pioneer in industry by Trimble SketchUp. Trilogy Partners has been using the project management modeling process in the early stages of home design. The process enables the company to create their design in 3D. The company's CEO, Michael Rath, said that this can help lower costs because construction problems can be resolved before they happen.
Trimble SketchUp, the company that helped develop the modeling process, will feature Rath in a blog interview talking about the company's strategy using the program.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)