Breckenridge council hopes to appoint a new member of the Liquor and Marijuana Licensing Authority
February 25, 2017
During the Feb. 28 work session and meeting the Breckenridge Town Council will vote on resolutions on the budget. During the work session the town will interview candidates for the Liquor and Marijuana Licensing Authority. During the meeting they will make and appointment.
The council will receive updates on from housing and childcare as well as on parking and transportation. They will also get an update on construction costs for the recreation center renovation.
During the meeting the Breckenridge Tourism Office and the Breckenridge Ski Resort will give an update to the town council.
Trending In: Local
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Quandary muddles over mud season