Breckenridge council hopes to appoint a new member of the Liquor and Marijuana Licensing Authority
February 25, 2017
During the Feb. 28 work session and meeting the Breckenridge Town Council will vote on resolutions on the budget. During the work session the town will interview candidates for the Liquor and Marijuana Licensing Authority. During the meeting they will make and appointment.
The council will receive updates on from housing and childcare as well as on parking and transportation. They will also get an update on construction costs for the recreation center renovation.
During the meeting the Breckenridge Tourism Office and the Breckenridge Ski Resort will give an update to the town council.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape