Breckenridge council hopes to appoint a new member of the Liquor and Marijuana Licensing Authority
February 25, 2017
During the Feb. 28 work session and meeting the Breckenridge Town Council will vote on resolutions on the budget. During the work session the town will interview candidates for the Liquor and Marijuana Licensing Authority. During the meeting they will make and appointment.
The council will receive updates on from housing and childcare as well as on parking and transportation. They will also get an update on construction costs for the recreation center renovation.
During the meeting the Breckenridge Tourism Office and the Breckenridge Ski Resort will give an update to the town council.
Trending In: Local
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report