Breckenridge film series presents ‘Don’t Tell Anyone’ Aug. 14
August 11, 2016
"Don't Tell Anyone" follows the story of Angy Rivera, brought to the United States at age four by her mother, who sold everything they had to finance a trip from which there could be no return. For nearly 20 years, Angy and her mother lived by the credo of "Don't Tell." But when Angy had to face the reality that no matter how hard she studied, no matter how hard her mother worked, her future was limited without papers, she decided to come out of the shadows.
The Second Sundays Film Series invites you to hear Angy's story on Sunday, August 14, at 7 p.m. at the South Branch Library at 103 Harris Street in Breckenridge. A panel discussion will follow on immigration reform and the immigration issues in Summit County.
— Elise Reuter
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial