Breckenridge Grand Vacations brings in Vail Resorts vet to executive team
March 8, 2017
Breck Grand Vacations brings in Vail Resorts vet as VP of real estate development
Graham Frank has joined the executive team at Breckenridge Grand Vacations as the new vice president of real estate development. Graham previously worked on several developments as the vice president of real estate at Vail Resorts. He will be leading the continued development of Grand Colorado on Peak 8.
Before joining Breckenridge Grand Vacations, Graham spent more than a decade working for Vail Resorts with developments in both Vail and Breck, as well as Tahoe and Park City. He is a founding board member of the Vail Valley Young Professionals Association.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)