Breckenridge hires a new human resources director
January 11, 2017
Rick Holman, the town manager of Breckenridge, has brought in Dana Laverdiere as the human resources director for the town. Laverdiere is returning to Breckenridge after spending the last 10 years working in a similar position with St. Anthony Medical Center, Centura Health in Frisco.
During her first time working for the town, Laverdiere started as a technician and worked her way up to human resources generalist II, focusing on benefits.
Laverdiere received a designation of Human Resources Professional from the Human Resources Certification Institute as well as the Society for Human Resources.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall