Breckenridge hosts the 32 annual Glen Gerberg Weather and Climate Summit
January 4, 2017
Breckenridge Resorts joins the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge in hosting an Extreme Weather Town Hall. The event is being moderated by the Weather Channel's on-camera meteorologist, Paul Goodloe, in the Columbine Room at the Double Tree on Jan. 11 from 6-7 p.m. There will be a panel of eight scientists and is part of the 2017 Glen Gerberg Weather and Climate Summit.
Seating is limited, and is on a first come, first serve basis. More information on the conference, as well as a live stream of the panel can be found at StormCenter.com/wxcsummit. There will be complimentary parking available at the Beaver Run Lot, located across the street from the Double Tree.
The conference was established in 1985 and is held in Breckenridge. The conference runs from Jan. 8 through 12.
Trending In: Local
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Breckenridge swearing in new police chief on April 23
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne