Breckenridge hosts the 32 annual Glen Gerberg Weather and Climate Summit
January 4, 2017
Breckenridge Resorts joins the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge in hosting an Extreme Weather Town Hall. The event is being moderated by the Weather Channel's on-camera meteorologist, Paul Goodloe, in the Columbine Room at the Double Tree on Jan. 11 from 6-7 p.m. There will be a panel of eight scientists and is part of the 2017 Glen Gerberg Weather and Climate Summit.
Seating is limited, and is on a first come, first serve basis. More information on the conference, as well as a live stream of the panel can be found at StormCenter.com/wxcsummit. There will be complimentary parking available at the Beaver Run Lot, located across the street from the Double Tree.
The conference was established in 1985 and is held in Breckenridge. The conference runs from Jan. 8 through 12.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter