Breckenridge luxury housing development nearly sells out of first phase of $1 million homes
March 31, 2017
A new development of luxury homes in Breckenridge has nearly sold out in its first phase of construction. The Shores at Breckenridge, a 10-acre resort community, is building six homes in the first phase, and an additional 16 homes are planned for completion by 2020. Five of the homes in phase one have already sold. The development is near the Breckenridge Golf Club, and prices range from $1 million to $1.6 million.
Sales in the development line up with the rising trend of luxury homes in Summit County. In January of 2017, $1 million sales nearly doubled the prior year's numbers. Inventory in the county continues to be low, and houses are spending less time on the market.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9