Breckenridge luxury housing development nearly sells out of first phase of $1 million homes
March 31, 2017
A new development of luxury homes in Breckenridge has nearly sold out in its first phase of construction. The Shores at Breckenridge, a 10-acre resort community, is building six homes in the first phase, and an additional 16 homes are planned for completion by 2020. Five of the homes in phase one have already sold. The development is near the Breckenridge Golf Club, and prices range from $1 million to $1.6 million.
Sales in the development line up with the rising trend of luxury homes in Summit County. In January of 2017, $1 million sales nearly doubled the prior year's numbers. Inventory in the county continues to be low, and houses are spending less time on the market.
Trending In: Local
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines