Breckenridge luxury housing development nearly sells out of first phase of $1 million homes
March 31, 2017
A new development of luxury homes in Breckenridge has nearly sold out in its first phase of construction. The Shores at Breckenridge, a 10-acre resort community, is building six homes in the first phase, and an additional 16 homes are planned for completion by 2020. Five of the homes in phase one have already sold. The development is near the Breckenridge Golf Club, and prices range from $1 million to $1.6 million.
Sales in the development line up with the rising trend of luxury homes in Summit County. In January of 2017, $1 million sales nearly doubled the prior year's numbers. Inventory in the county continues to be low, and houses are spending less time on the market.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne finalizes pay increase for next town council
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host second annual Casino Night fundraiser on Feb. 7
- Steadman Clinic opens new expanded facility in Frisco
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor