Breckenridge man charged in brutal assault of three girls set to appear in court
A 37-year-old Breckenridge man accused of brutally assaulting two 14-year-old girls and one 10-year-old girl is set to appear in court today.
On March 7, at around 1:45 a.m., Summit County Sheriff’s Office and Breckenridge Police Department responded to the Great Divide Condominiums located at 1258 Baldy Road in unincorporated Summit County, Colorado to an assault in progress. Upon arrival officers learned that two juvenile females, ages 14, and one juvenile female, age 10, had been assaulted. All three victims were transported to Summit Medical Center. One of the 14 year old females remains in the hospital in critical condition. The other two females have been released to their parents.
The suspect was identified as Sky Wodraska of Breckenridge. Officers learned Wodraska had fled the scene and was located a short distance away from the victim’s residence within 30 minutes. He was taken in to custody without incident. Wodraska was transported to Summit Medical Center and treated for self inflicted injuries. He was subsequently arrested on the following charges:
• Murder in the First Degree, a class 2 felony (Criminal Attempt)
• Assault in the First Degree, a class 3 felony
• Second Degree Kidnapping, a class 3 felony (2 counts)
• Child Abuse, a class 3 felony
• First Degree Burglary, a class 3 felony
• Possession of Burglary Tools, a class 5 felony
• Violation of Protection order, a class 1 misdemeanor
• Violation of Bond Conditions, a class 3 misdemeanor
Sky Wodraska is currently housed at the Summit County jail and remains on a no bond hold. He is scheduled to be formally advised of charges today at 4 p.m. at the Summit County District Court.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.