Breckenridge Mayor to meet with public Thursday evening at newly renovated golf course clubhouse
August 29, 2018
Residents are invited to have a relaxed conversation with Breckenridge Mayor Eric Mamula, town manager Rick Holman, other elected officials and town staff Thursday at the Breckenridge Golf Course.
The golf course's clubhouse recently underwent $814,000 worth of work that included an interior remodel of the restaurant and bar areas. The project wrapped up in late May. It was paid for with money from the Golf Enterprise Fund.
The gathering comes as the latest get-together in a series of regular, casual coffee talks with the mayor, in which Mamula, other elected officials and town staff sit down with members of the community for face-to-face conversations about important town issues.
The gathering will be from 4:30-5:30 p.m. Thursday at the clubhouse, 200 Clubhouse Drive in Breckenridge. Snacks will be provided, and drinks can be purchased at the bar. For more info about the informal gathering with town officials, call 970-547-3166.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall