Breckenridge named 1 of 30 must-visit springtime destinations by Travel Pulse
March 12, 2018
Breckenridge is no stranger to national attention, and the Summit County seat has again found its place among a travel enthusiast's click-bait list.
The newest rundown, a roundup of "30 Scenic Places to Stretch Your Legs This Spring," was published March 5 and produced by Travel Pulse writer Patrick Clarke, creator of other popular slideshow lists like the "30 Best Destinations for Millennial Travelers" and "The Best Airports for a Long Layover."
For the springtime leg-stretching destinations, which were not ranked in any particular order, Breckenridge can be found on the ninth slide.
Before or after the it are other locations like Palm Springs, California; Gulf Shores, Alabama; Emerald Coast, Florida; Gettysburg, Pennsylvania; Wilmington, North Carolina; St. Augustine, Florida, and almost two dozen others.
For the full list, go to TravelPulse.com.
Trending In: Local
- Steadman Clinic opens new expanded facility in Frisco
- Silverthorne finalizes pay increase for next town council
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host second annual Casino Night fundraiser on Feb. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area