Breckenridge offers newsletter with council updates
March 5, 2018
Breckenridge is offering a regular newsletter put together by town staff and focusing on Breckenridge Town Council updates, including recaps, information on decisions made and news about town projects.
To sign up for the newsletters, people should go to TownOfBreckenridge.com, mouse over "Your Government" and click on "Town Council." From there, they can click on the link to sign up for the updates.
People who sign up will be asked to provide their first and last names, a valid email address and zip code, and the town promises to only send them information regarding town council.
Council meets on second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at Town Hall, 150 Ski Hill Road in Breckenridge.
Work sessions precede the meetings and begin at 3 p.m. The regular meeting starts at 7 p.m.
Trending In: Local
- Summit County senior center lowers age requirement from 55 to 50 in effort to increase membership
- Former students will hold benefit recital for cherished Summit County dance instructor stricken by cancer, stroke
- Skier killed in tree collision at Breckenridge Ski Resort identified by coroner
- Frisco Bay Marina’s ‘Big Dig’ would dredge tons of soil to extend boating season, make way for bigger vessels
- Free workshop in Frisco to focus on business development
- Frisco residents resist ballot measure that would authorize workforce housing on “pocket park”
- Prominent climate scientist predicts Summit County’s climate in 2050. It might not be what you expect
- In Summit County, vacation rentals often, but not always, more profitable than long-term leasing
- New parking garage comes with plans to better manage traffic in downtown Breckenridge
- Crepes a la Cart’s second location eases pressure on one of Breckenridge’s longest, most prohibitive lines