Breckenridge offers newsletter with council updates
March 5, 2018
Breckenridge is offering a regular newsletter put together by town staff and focusing on Breckenridge Town Council updates, including recaps, information on decisions made and news about town projects.
To sign up for the newsletters, people should go to TownOfBreckenridge.com, mouse over "Your Government" and click on "Town Council." From there, they can click on the link to sign up for the updates.
People who sign up will be asked to provide their first and last names, a valid email address and zip code, and the town promises to only send them information regarding town council.
Council meets on second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at Town Hall, 150 Ski Hill Road in Breckenridge.
Work sessions precede the meetings and begin at 3 p.m. The regular meeting starts at 7 p.m.
Trending In: Local
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties supports Summit County animal shelter
- Summit County schoolchildren hold donation drives for the Summit County animal shelter
- Colorado encouraging residents to start ‘Fresh Air Friday’ tradition after Thanksgiving
- Mountain Wheels: Tiny Chevy Trax will still get through the worst of conditions
- Dave and Amanda Repsher settle back into Summit County life years after deadly helicopter crash
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Summit Daily letters: Shame on you, town of Breck
- Slash and burn: photos from the pile burnings along Swan Mountain Road