Breckenridge parking garage, water treatment plant, clubhouse redo all likely topics at Coffee Talk
March 15, 2018
The public is invited to join Breckenridge Mayor Eric Mamula with other elected and town officials for an informal gathering at 8 a.m. today at Town Hall, 150 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge.
The Coffee Talk series allows locals to sit down with their elected representatives over coffee and doughnuts to discuss issues important to town in a cozy, informal setting.
An event flyer lists possible discussion topics for today's talk including the town's broadband push, the golf course clubhouse remodel, a new water treatment plant and the planned parking garage for downtown Breckenridge. For questions, call 970-547-3166.
Members of the general public can also keep up with regular happenings at Breckenridge Town Council meetings by going to the town's website at TownOfBreckenridge.com, mousing over "Your Government" tab and clicking on "Town Council." From there, follow the link to sign up for the updates.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Summit Historical Society comes to a crossroads as president nears retirement
- Breckenridge to start charging for parking at South Gondola Lot this summer
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant