Breckenridge Police Department hiring new officers
January 8, 2018
The Breckenridge Police Department is hiring officers for its patrol division and will be accepting applications until Jan. 14.
There are between three and four spots available for patrol officers certified by Colorado Police Officer Standards and Training, and there is the potential for academy sponsorship for the right candidate, BPD said.
In addition to POST certification, applicants need 60-90 credits from an accredited college or university. Applicants must also be at least 21 years old, have U.S. citizenship and possess a valid Colorado driver's license at time of appointment.
Finalists must submit to a polygraph exam, participate in a four-hour ride-along, pass an oral interview board, integrity review and a final interview with acting police chief Nicola Erb.
Applicants will also be subject to a psychological evaluation and background investigation.
For more information, click here.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape