Breckenridge police seek burglary suspect who stole $500 from business
December 28, 2017
Breckenridge police are seeking a suspect who allegedly stole $500 cash during a November burglary on Main Street
At around 9:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 27, a man described as 5'4" to 5'8" with a heavy build unlawfully entered a business on the 100 block of Main Street and made off with a bank bag containing $513 cash, according a Breckenridge Police Department news release issued on Dec. 28.
A security camera captured footage of the man, who was wearing a baseball cap and appears to have a goatee. Police ask that anyone with information about the burglary contact detective Justin Poidori at 970-453-2941.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Summit Historical Society comes to a crossroads as president nears retirement
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver