Breckenridge postpones open house for planned parking garage
April 5, 2018
Breckenridge has postponed an open house for the planned parking structure at Tiger Dredge and F Lot, origionally scheduled for Monday, to an undetermined later date.
"We will be in touch about what that new date will be," the town posted on its Twitter account Wednesday. "We thank everyone for their continued feedback and comments."
Reached over the phone, town staff said they're still working on a few details and aren't quite ready for the open house yet.
Once the open house has been rescheduled, it will allow members of the public to join town staff and members of Breckenridge Town Council to chat about the project with details about construction timelines and potential impacts provided, according to the town.
Town staff said people interested in attending the open house can keep an eye on Breckenridge's Twitter and Facebook accounts at at Facebook.com/TownBreckCO/ and Twitter.com/TownofBreck for updates as soon as more information about the rescheduled event becomes available.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- A 10 mile stretch between Silverthorne and Kremmling is the deadliest on all of Highway 9
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect