Breckenridge sets summer parking restrictions
May 2, 2017
The summer parking schedule in Breckenridge started yesterday. The Tonopah, Courthouse, Exchange, Ice House and Wellington lots all allow overnight parking during the summer season. Extended overnight parking is also available at the Satellite Lot for $5 per night for up to 14 nights. Overnight parking is not allowed in the Tiger Dredge, Barney Ford, Carter Park, Gold Rush, F or Gondola lots. There is also no overnight parking at the Recreation Center.
On-street parking is not allowed between 2-6 a.m.
Paid parking resumes in Breckenridge on June 1. Paid parking starts at 10 a.m., and overnight cars that have not paid by that time will be ticketed.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- St. Anthony Summit breaks relationship with Vail-Summit Orthopedics for emergency trauma surgeons
- Summit County completes landmark deal to protect 1,125 acres of open land near Heeney from development
- Another piece falls into place for ‘legacy’ housing project in Silverthorne
- Summit County gets a clearer picture of how health care costs are driving up premiums