Breckenridge sets summer parking restrictions
May 2, 2017
The summer parking schedule in Breckenridge started yesterday. The Tonopah, Courthouse, Exchange, Ice House and Wellington lots all allow overnight parking during the summer season. Extended overnight parking is also available at the Satellite Lot for $5 per night for up to 14 nights. Overnight parking is not allowed in the Tiger Dredge, Barney Ford, Carter Park, Gold Rush, F or Gondola lots. There is also no overnight parking at the Recreation Center.
On-street parking is not allowed between 2-6 a.m.
Paid parking resumes in Breckenridge on June 1. Paid parking starts at 10 a.m., and overnight cars that have not paid by that time will be ticketed.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Summit Historical Society comes to a crossroads as president nears retirement
- Breckenridge to start charging for parking at South Gondola Lot this summer
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant