Breckenridge State of the Town set for May 16 at Town Hall
May 3, 2018
Breckenridge's annual State of the Town address is scheduled for 5:30-7 p.m., May 16, at Town Hall, according to town staff.
The address serves as an assessment of recent town happenings, focusing on bringing members of the community up to date on town developments, projects, goals and accomplishments.
The State of the Town will be in Council Chambers, featuring Mayor Eric Mamula and other town officials.
Child care and refreshments will provided. Town Hall is located at 150 Ski Hill Road in Breckenridge.
Trending In: Local
- Dave and Amanda Repsher settle back into Summit County life years after deadly helicopter crash
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Slash and burn: photos from the pile burnings along Swan Mountain Road
- Summit Daily letters: Shame on you, town of Breck