Breckenridge taking proposals on roundabout construction
November 4, 2016
The town of Breckenridge will be taking proposals from contractors for the single-lane roundabout that will be put at the intersection of South Park Avenue and Four O'clock Road. Bids will be accepted by the town at the Office of the Town Clerk until 11 a.m. on Nov. 18.
Questions about proposals can be sent to the assistant town engineer. Answers will be posted by Nov. 14 at 5 p.m.
Contractors and subcontractors meeting the federal requirements for the project are required to submit an EEO-1 Report to the Joint Reporting Committee.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Summit Historical Society comes to a crossroads as president nears retirement
- Breckenridge to start charging for parking at South Gondola Lot this summer
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant