Breckenridge taking proposals on roundabout construction
November 4, 2016
The town of Breckenridge will be taking proposals from contractors for the single-lane roundabout that will be put at the intersection of South Park Avenue and Four O'clock Road. Bids will be accepted by the town at the Office of the Town Clerk until 11 a.m. on Nov. 18.
Questions about proposals can be sent to the assistant town engineer. Answers will be posted by Nov. 14 at 5 p.m.
Contractors and subcontractors meeting the federal requirements for the project are required to submit an EEO-1 Report to the Joint Reporting Committee.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)