Breckenridge to host open house on parking garage April 9
March 29, 2018
Breckenridge will be hosting an open house next week regarding a planned new downtown parking garage at Tiger Dredge and F Lot.
The event will go from 5:30-7 p.m., April 9, at the Breckenridge Recreation Center, 880 Airport Road.
During that time, members of the public are invited to stop to join town staff and Breckenridge Town Council to chat about the project.
According to the town, information about construction timelines and potential impacts will be provided, and people can ask other questions they may have.
The town expects to break ground on the project this spring.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)