Breckenridge Tourism Office hires new director of community services and affairs
March 8, 2017
The Breckenridge Tourism Office has brought in Suzanne Lifgren to replace Brett Howard as the director of community services and affairs. Howard recently became the marketing director for the organization.
Lifgren is a 20-year resident of Breckenridge. She formerly worked for Centura Health as the mountain division marketing manager. In 2008 she worked as the director of marketing and communications for the town of Frisco.
Lifgren will start in her new position on March 20.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited