Breckenridge Tourism Office hires new director of community services and affairs
March 8, 2017
The Breckenridge Tourism Office has brought in Suzanne Lifgren to replace Brett Howard as the director of community services and affairs. Howard recently became the marketing director for the organization.
Lifgren is a 20-year resident of Breckenridge. She formerly worked for Centura Health as the mountain division marketing manager. In 2008 she worked as the director of marketing and communications for the town of Frisco.
Lifgren will start in her new position on March 20.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case