Breckenridge Tourism Office makes staffing changes
October 29, 2016
The Breckenridge Tourism Office announced several staff changes on Tuesday.
The organization promoted Sydney Schwab, their former events and special event permit application (SEPA) coordinator, to events manager. Sales and service coordinator Michael Ellen Neff will take over the event/SEPA coordinator position. Schwab will be replacing Gavin Dalgliesh, who has taken a marketing position at Summit Mountain Rentals.
Rachel Zerowin, from the marketing department, is transitioning to the content manager position. She was formerly the public relations manager. Zerowin will now concentrate on the organization's website, blog and social media. Marketing manager Steven Stoker will now work with paid media management and performance analysis.
Trending In: Local
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines