Breckenridge Tourism Office makes staffing changes
October 29, 2016
The Breckenridge Tourism Office announced several staff changes on Tuesday.
The organization promoted Sydney Schwab, their former events and special event permit application (SEPA) coordinator, to events manager. Sales and service coordinator Michael Ellen Neff will take over the event/SEPA coordinator position. Schwab will be replacing Gavin Dalgliesh, who has taken a marketing position at Summit Mountain Rentals.
Rachel Zerowin, from the marketing department, is transitioning to the content manager position. She was formerly the public relations manager. Zerowin will now concentrate on the organization's website, blog and social media. Marketing manager Steven Stoker will now work with paid media management and performance analysis.
Trending In: Local
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited