Breckenridge Town Council discusses ordinances on court fees
March 11, 2017
During their meeting and work session on Tuesday, the Breckenridge Town Council will receive an update on the planning commission, which held a meeting on March 7.
The council will do a first reading on an ordinance concerning jail commitments for failure to pay municipal court fines as well as an ordinance on using an agency to collect those fines. The council will then look at ordinances on town water fees and sales tax.
During the afternoon work session the council will have discussions on 100 percent renewable energy within the town, e-bikes, as well accommodation licensing.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver