Breckenridge Town Council discusses ordinances on court fees
March 11, 2017
During their meeting and work session on Tuesday, the Breckenridge Town Council will receive an update on the planning commission, which held a meeting on March 7.
The council will do a first reading on an ordinance concerning jail commitments for failure to pay municipal court fines as well as an ordinance on using an agency to collect those fines. The council will then look at ordinances on town water fees and sales tax.
During the afternoon work session the council will have discussions on 100 percent renewable energy within the town, e-bikes, as well accommodation licensing.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9