Breckenridge Town Council discusses ordinances on court fees
March 11, 2017
During their meeting and work session on Tuesday, the Breckenridge Town Council will receive an update on the planning commission, which held a meeting on March 7.
The council will do a first reading on an ordinance concerning jail commitments for failure to pay municipal court fines as well as an ordinance on using an agency to collect those fines. The council will then look at ordinances on town water fees and sales tax.
During the afternoon work session the council will have discussions on 100 percent renewable energy within the town, e-bikes, as well accommodation licensing.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne finalizes pay increase for next town council
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host second annual Casino Night fundraiser on Feb. 7
- Steadman Clinic opens new expanded facility in Frisco
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor