Breckenridge Town Council to discuss new water plant
April 22, 2017
During their work session and meeting on Tuesday, the Breckenridge Town Council will discuss the new water plant project on the McCain property.
The council will do a first reading on an ordinance conveying town-owned property for the Broken Compass Brewing Company. The council will then discuss an ordinance on fees for restaurants and lounges, specifically relating to snack bars and delis. Council will vote on a resolution for an open space acquisition of land at Sawlog and Wonderful Lot 2.
During the work session the council will hear about a waste and recycling program from the High County Conservation Center. The work session will end in an executive session.
Trending In: Local
- Wildfire updates from across Colorado
- Summit County’s animal shelter makes sure no pet is left behind when wildfire hits
- Ask Eartha: Is drought the new normal for the Mountain West?
- Hey, Spike! enjoys seeing locals, visitors and touring artists
- Basalt council majority wants to further restrict or close shooting range
- Former Silverthorne home of Broncos mascot hits market for $23M
- Frisco Bay Marina closes boat ramp, gas dock due to low water
- Frisco’s Whole Foods Market withdraws liquor license application, defusing tensions with local businesses
- Sorry Ironman, Breck Epic will stay ‘true,’ founder says
- Breckenridge ready to ‘finish Peak 8’ with luxury hotel, condos