Breckenridge Town Council to discuss new water plant
April 22, 2017
During their work session and meeting on Tuesday, the Breckenridge Town Council will discuss the new water plant project on the McCain property.
The council will do a first reading on an ordinance conveying town-owned property for the Broken Compass Brewing Company. The council will then discuss an ordinance on fees for restaurants and lounges, specifically relating to snack bars and delis. Council will vote on a resolution for an open space acquisition of land at Sawlog and Wonderful Lot 2.
During the work session the council will hear about a waste and recycling program from the High County Conservation Center. The work session will end in an executive session.
Trending In: Local
- ‘We knew it was arson’; Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were the country’s ‘worst eco-terrorist attack’
- Summit County to consider draft of short-term rental regulations at Tuesday meeting
- Summit High, Middle schools to hold ribbon-cutting ceremonies
- 62-year-old Dillon woman dies skydiving in California
- Summit County Coroner’s Office hosts Frisco Zombie Walk
- Swastikas, SS bolts spray painted on Sheriff Jaime FitzSimons’ campaign posters
- At Arapahoe Basin Ski Area’s opening day, shredders share their new ski season resolutions
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Town staff recommends that Breckenridge should keep controversial troll in place for now
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019