Breckenridge Town Council to get update on paid parking
February 11, 2017
The Breckenridge Town Council's retreat meeting on Valentine's Day will start at 9 a.m. The bulk of the meeting will be on different parking updates for the town. The council will review the parking and transportation work plan for the year, which includes discussions on walkability. The council will also review an engineering study on Park Avenue, which was presented at the council meeting on Jan. 24. There will then be discussion on paid parking.
In the latter half of the retreat meeting, the council will discuss their goals for the upcoming year, as well as their workforce housing and broadband plans. The retreat meeting will end before the council goes into executive session at 6:30 p.m.
The council's regular meeting will begin at 7 p.m. They will do a second reading on the waste disposal ordinance.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Colorado Association of Ski Towns releases report to spur transportation changes in resort communities
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- A nationally known champion of Native American art, Nancy Blomberg loved Breckenridge’s landscape
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence