Breckenridge Town Council to vote on e-bike usage on trail system
March 25, 2017
E-bikes may no longer be allowed on Breck trail system
The work session for the Breckenridge Town Council session on Tuesday will start at 2 p.m. with the gondola study. During their last meeting, the council decided to do a first reading on e-bike usage on local trails. The item was not originally on the agenda, but the council decided to move forward with a vote after a presentation from Breck's Open Space and Trails department. The ordinance no longer allows e-bikes on the town's trails. The council will be doing a second reading on the ordinance during Tuesday's meeting.
The council will do first readings on the Cross Tab Development Agreement. The agreement would allow local residents to add an addition to their house above the current density limitation. The council will then do a first reading on a conveyance of Denison Placer 1 over to the Breckenridge Housing Authority. The council will then vote on a resolution on a permanent loan for Pinewood 2, as well as a resolution on the sales tax code.
Council member Mark Burke has been absent for the allotted amount of meetings. The council will vote at the meeting whether or not to retain his seat. The council will also look at Child Care Advisory Committee appointments.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)