Brecknridge’s Beaver Run spa boasts new perks after $100,000 remodel
September 25, 2018
The Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center in Breckenridge spent $100,000 to remodel the spa this summer and is now welcoming everyone, not just the resorts' guests, to come check it out.
The spa has an entirely new lobby and waiting area in a sectioned off room for added privacy. There's a new oxygen area and bar at the spa as well, and it now features a line of products from Sorella, Coola, Soulku, EmerginC, Scientific Organics and Rawcueticals.
Beaver Run took over full management of the spa in August 2017 and has since implemented a new management team with a variety of "awesome specials" put together by the new manager, Amy Hiatt.
The redone spa has all-new artwork from local artist David Gonzales on the walls, with future plans to remodel the service rooms as well.
A new Vischy shower will be up and running in the near future with a target for early ski season. The spa is open to guests staying with the resort or people who just drop by, as they don't have to be a guest to visit the spa.
Additionally, Beaver Run is now offering a 25 percent discounts to Summit and Park County locals with a valid ID.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado Mountain College purchases Breckenridge apartment buildings, certifies mill levy
- Summit County commissioners approve $126 million budget for 2019
- Summit County comes together and sings Christmas carols for cancer-stricken SHS student Taylor Ash
- SHS kids score big at regional jazz competition
- Vail Resorts to announce recipients of $2.3 million in community grant awards
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Denver loses U.S. bid for 2030 Olympics to Salt Lake City
- Two arrested for participation in poaching operation
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you