Broken Compass Brewing to celebrate third year with live music and pig roast
May 16, 2017
Broken Compass Brewing will be hosting its third anniversary party on Saturday, May 20, starting at 10 a.m. with free breakfast burritos for the first 50 customers.
The event will also feature a free pig roast, live music from local bands and specialty beer on tap.
The music will start at 11 a.m. with Norman Wagner taking the stage for the second year in a row. Norman will be followed by folk duo The Amelias, the Hollywood Farmers and El Paso Lasso for the closing set.
Broken Compass will be serving up their normal lineup of 13 beers from multiple pouring stations behind the brewery. Specialty brews will be tapped every two hours, and will feature past favorites like the Blood Orange IPA, Margarita Helles and the Peanut Butter Banana Hefeweizen, a.k.a. The Elvis.
A pig will be roasting all morning with a targeted serving time between 1 and 2 p.m. Scooter's Five Star Catering will also be selling barbecue platters all afternoon.
When parking around the building fills up, the Colorado Mountain College and free skier lots will be used for overflow. Broken Compass will be running a shuttle bus from both parking lots multiple times hourly.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- St. Anthony Summit breaks relationship with Vail-Summit Orthopedics for emergency trauma surgeons
- Summit County completes landmark deal to protect 1,125 acres of open land near Heeney from development
- Another piece falls into place for ‘legacy’ housing project in Silverthorne
- Summit County gets a clearer picture of how health care costs are driving up premiums