Broken Compass Brewing to celebrate third year with live music and pig roast
May 16, 2017
Broken Compass Brewing will be hosting its third anniversary party on Saturday, May 20, starting at 10 a.m. with free breakfast burritos for the first 50 customers.
The event will also feature a free pig roast, live music from local bands and specialty beer on tap.
The music will start at 11 a.m. with Norman Wagner taking the stage for the second year in a row. Norman will be followed by folk duo The Amelias, the Hollywood Farmers and El Paso Lasso for the closing set.
Broken Compass will be serving up their normal lineup of 13 beers from multiple pouring stations behind the brewery. Specialty brews will be tapped every two hours, and will feature past favorites like the Blood Orange IPA, Margarita Helles and the Peanut Butter Banana Hefeweizen, a.k.a. The Elvis.
A pig will be roasting all morning with a targeted serving time between 1 and 2 p.m. Scooter's Five Star Catering will also be selling barbecue platters all afternoon.
When parking around the building fills up, the Colorado Mountain College and free skier lots will be used for overflow. Broken Compass will be running a shuttle bus from both parking lots multiple times hourly.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver