Building Hope hosting improv comedy benefit on Thursday, June 21
June 19, 2018
Building Hope, a non-profit focused on improving mental health services by improving access and awareness, will be hosting an improv comedy event on Thursday, June 21 from 6 to 8 p.m. at CMC Breckenridge. Breckenridge natives Betsy Sodaro (Upright Citizen's Brigade, Disjointed on Netflix) and Monte Montepare (Moth GrandSLAM Champion, Moth MainStage) will be joined by Denver-based short form comedy troupe Jester's Court for a night of improve comedy in benefit of Building Hope's efforts to bridge the gap between people and mental health services in Summit County.
The show will be 60 to 80 minutes long. Tickets are $16 and availability is limited. Seating is first-come, first-serve. Food will be available for suggested donations in the lobby. The event is not intended for children or younger audiences.
To purchase tickets and to find out about other Building Hope events, visit http://buildinghopesummit.org/events.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Letter | Gansmann: Enough is enough on county requests for blank checks