CASA of the Continental Divide names executive director
October 28, 2018
CASA of the Continental Divide has appointed Doug DeLong to become its new executive director.
According to the nonprofit, DeLong and his family moved from Ohio to Frisco two years ago, and he's made a long career out of working with children and looking out for their best interests prior to moving here.
CASA's mission is to help abused and neglected children find safe and permanent homes. DeLong has worked as a school superintendent, high school principal, teacher and coach to the CASA family.
Trending In: Local
- Copper Mountain looks to open American Flyer by Christmas
- Vail Resorts to announce recipients of $2.3 million in community grant awards
- Registration open for winter classes at Silverthorne Recreation Center
- SHS kids score big at regional jazz competition
- Colorado Mountain College purchases Breckenridge apartment buildings, certifies mill levy
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Loveland Pass closed due to snow slide, will remain closed overnight
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Frisco approves new short-term rental ordinance