CDOT plans overnight work next week at I-70 interchange in Silverthorne
August 30, 2017
The Colorado Department of Transportation has announced it will be working on a couple paving projects over the next two weeks in Silverthorne, according to a news release from the town.
CDOT crews will be working on and around Lake Dillon Drive from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. today.
Additionally, there will be work taking place overnight from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday next week in and around the Interstate 70 and Colorado 9 interchange.
Trending In: Local
- 62-year-old Dillon woman dies skydiving in California
- Summit County to consider draft of short-term rental regulations at Tuesday meeting
- ‘We knew it was arson’; Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were the country’s ‘worst eco-terrorist attack’
- Summit County Coroner’s Office hosts Frisco Zombie Walk
- Summit High, Middle schools to hold ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Silverthorne backs 110 with hope for Exit 205
- 15-hour standoff outside of Breckenridge ends peacefully
- At Arapahoe Basin Ski Area’s opening day, shredders share their new ski season resolutions
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019