Celebrating summer in Summit County
June 20, 2015
Summer kicked into high gear this weekend in Summit County with a plethora of events geared toward locals and visitors alike. The Colorado BBQ Challenge took over Frisco's Main Street, with thousands of people participating in finger-lickin' food, live music and pig races.
On the other side of the reservoir, the Lake Dillon Brew Fest brought out the crowds to try beer samples from more than 25 Colorado breweries. The festival culminated with free music at the Dillon Amphitheatre from Rocky Mountain Grateful Dead Revue.
In Keystone, women turned it up a notch while participating in the VIDA MTB Series mountain bike clinic.
Whatever residents and visitors participated in this weekend, no one could have really asked for better weather to do it in.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9