Christmas Bazaar benefits Summit Historical Society
November 15, 2016
The Summit Historical Society will hold its fourth annual Old-Fashioned Christmas Bazaar at the Dillon Community Church on Friday, Nov. 18, from 2–6 p.m., and Saturday, Nov. 19, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Summit County artists will sell textiles, Christmas decorations, hand-worked wooden items, jewelry, candles, pottery, stained and hand-painted glass, quilts, photographs, American Girl doll clothes, purses and food (jams, candies, breads, ice cream sauces and chutneys). The popular grab bags to benefit the society will also be available. The newly published book, "Summit County's Narrow-Gauge Railroads" will be available for purchase.
On Saturday, the Summit Singers will serve a chili lunch. Also on Saturday, stop by the Schoolhouse Museum between 10–11 a.m. to sing some favorite Christmas carols and enjoy light refreshments.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall