CLUB 20, coalition representing the Western Slope, hosting Summit County caucus
September 5, 2017
CLUB 20, a coalition representing Western Colorado's 22 counties, will be holding its Summit County caucus on Friday morning, Sept. 15, at the Frisco Town Hall.
The event will begin with an information meeting open to the public at 7:30 a.m., which will provide an update on CLUB 20's latest activities and give attendees the chance to share what they think are the most important issues impacting the region.
During the caucus, members of CLUB 20 will elect Summit County representatives for a two-year term on the organization's board of directors. Only people who have been members for at least 90 days can vote, and members must have belonged to CLUB 20 for at least six months to be eligible as board candidates.
CLUB 20 will be hosting its fall conference the weekend before the caucus on Sept. 8 and 9 at the Two Rivers Convention Center in Grand Junction. That event is open to the public. To register, call 970)-242-3264.
Trending In: Local
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- Breckenridge swearing in new police chief on April 23
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne