Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties expands in Colorado, New Mexico
October 16, 2018
With existing offices in Frisco and Breckenridge, Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties has acquired five new offices, expanding the real estate firm's reach into Crested Butte and Gunnison in Colorado and Taos and Angel Fire in New Mexico, according to the company.
Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties is owned by Dennis Saffell and Stuart Huster, and boasts having more than 110 independent sales associates serving over a dozen luxury resort markets across the Rocky Mountain West.
"These are exciting times as we continue to benefit from a strong housing market," said Dennis Saffell, broker and owner of Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties in a prepared statement. "We are clearly in a growth mode and today's announcement is another positive sign for the viability of our region's economic future."
Trending In: Local
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report