Coloradan creates medicinal marijuana product line to help son with seizures
February 22, 2017
Green Stop, a marijuana store in Fort Morgan, Colorado, recently released a new line of medicinal products called KJL Compounds. The products are made from Cannabinol, which is non-psychoactive. All of the products are labeled with the ratio of Cannabinol to THC.
Zac Larsen developed KJL Compounds in order to help develop a medically-focused line to help treat his son's seizure disorder.
According to a release from KJL Compounds, the products will be available at 30 dispensaries in Colorado, including Alpenglow Botanicals and Altitude Organic Cannabis in Summit County.
Trending In: Local
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- Breckenridge swearing in new police chief on April 23
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne