Coloradan creates medicinal marijuana product line to help son with seizures
February 22, 2017
Green Stop, a marijuana store in Fort Morgan, Colorado, recently released a new line of medicinal products called KJL Compounds. The products are made from Cannabinol, which is non-psychoactive. All of the products are labeled with the ratio of Cannabinol to THC.
Zac Larsen developed KJL Compounds in order to help develop a medically-focused line to help treat his son's seizure disorder.
According to a release from KJL Compounds, the products will be available at 30 dispensaries in Colorado, including Alpenglow Botanicals and Altitude Organic Cannabis in Summit County.
Trending In: Local
- Video captures moose chasing skiers Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Breckenridge Ski Resort ski instructing community thanks 90-year-old for his contributions