Coloradan creates medicinal marijuana product line to help son with seizures
February 22, 2017
Green Stop, a marijuana store in Fort Morgan, Colorado, recently released a new line of medicinal products called KJL Compounds. The products are made from Cannabinol, which is non-psychoactive. All of the products are labeled with the ratio of Cannabinol to THC.
Zac Larsen developed KJL Compounds in order to help develop a medically-focused line to help treat his son's seizure disorder.
According to a release from KJL Compounds, the products will be available at 30 dispensaries in Colorado, including Alpenglow Botanicals and Altitude Organic Cannabis in Summit County.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Brecknridge’s Beaver Run spa boasts new perks after $100,000 remodel
- Summit Sheriff’s Office awarded grant for search and rescue