Colorado Department of Transportation expands spring break Bustang services
March 10, 2017
The Colorado Department of Transportation is gearing up for the spring break season by adding an additional round-trip Bustang route for the Western Slope. The additional route will run daily from March 15 until April 16.
The bus will leave South Glenwood Station at 7:30 a.m. and will arrive at Union Station in Denver around 11:10 a.m. The westbound route will leave from Union Station at 6:10 p.m. and arrive at Glenwood Station around 9:20 p.m.
The second route does not stop at all of the same locations as the original route. For a full schedule go to RideBustang.com.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne finalizes pay increase for next town council
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Rep. Joe Neguse introduces helicopter safety legislation inspired by Frisco Flight For Life crash
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host second annual Casino Night fundraiser on Feb. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor