Colorado Department of Transportation expands spring break Bustang services
March 10, 2017
The Colorado Department of Transportation is gearing up for the spring break season by adding an additional round-trip Bustang route for the Western Slope. The additional route will run daily from March 15 until April 16.
The bus will leave South Glenwood Station at 7:30 a.m. and will arrive at Union Station in Denver around 11:10 a.m. The westbound route will leave from Union Station at 6:10 p.m. and arrive at Glenwood Station around 9:20 p.m.
The second route does not stop at all of the same locations as the original route. For a full schedule go to RideBustang.com.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death