Colorado Department of Transportation to begin repairs on Interstate-70 later this month
March 3, 2017
The Colorado Department of Transportation will be starting a construction project on Interstate 70 from Wolcott to Eagle-Vail. The project will span 10 miles, from mile marker 158.5 to 168, and includes resurfacing and repairs as well as lighting and guardrail upgrades.
The department is pairing with contracting organization United Companies, and planning to start construction in late March or early April, depending on weather. The project will last through the fall of 2017. The department will be releasing further details on the project's schedule and traffic impacts later this month.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case