Colorado Department of Transportation to begin repairs on Interstate-70 later this month
March 3, 2017
The Colorado Department of Transportation will be starting a construction project on Interstate 70 from Wolcott to Eagle-Vail. The project will span 10 miles, from mile marker 158.5 to 168, and includes resurfacing and repairs as well as lighting and guardrail upgrades.
The department is pairing with contracting organization United Companies, and planning to start construction in late March or early April, depending on weather. The project will last through the fall of 2017. The department will be releasing further details on the project's schedule and traffic impacts later this month.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Brecknridge’s Beaver Run spa boasts new perks after $100,000 remodel
- Summit Sheriff’s Office awarded grant for search and rescue